Today on LinkedIn, a fellow cyber security pro posted a link to an article that neatly outlines the habits you should adopt in 2019 if you haven't done so already.
In summaryDo these:
- Update your passwords.
- Personal tip: also consider modifying your username on sites that hold your most sensitive data - like your bank, for example. Don't use the same screen name that you use for your email and social media posts. Append it with a few characters that you associate with that site.
- Stop oversharing.
- Restrict yourself to secure web sites.
- Stay updated.
- Back up [your data], not down.
- Take extra care with emails.
- Use a VPN. [See article link below for VPN comparison info.]
DetailsFor more information, go to Seven cyber security resolutions to boost your security at https://securethoughts.com/cyber-security-new-years-resolutions/.
Happy New Year, all! May God bless you and keep you today and always.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.